Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome and Reflections On Blog


Welcome to our blog! I have been blessed to own my wonderful black gelding Dylan since late May of this year and we have been through many adventures together as we have been getting to know each other. Throughout this time, we have been doing many things in order to create and strengthen our horse-human bond. We have been using many different items to accomplish different objectives and through these efforts we have created specialized kits that we use for different areas of horsemanship. This blog is an attempt to share our progress with you, and hopefully to inspire you to work towards a similiar relationship with your own horse. I can't describe the feeling of joy and content I experience when Dylan and I are really in synch - but if you are a fellow "horse" person, I know you understand the feeling I am describing. We have created a variety of products that are offered on our web page at http://www.goldencrossranch.com/ in order to help with this process. We would like to share our journey with you, and would like to hear about your journey with your horse as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment